IFC Latam services includes:
- Development of a Diversified Fundraising Strategy
- Market Assessments (100% Fundraising oriented)
- Development of new and improved streams of income including funding through impact investment
- Design and implementation of cause-related marketing campaigns
- Proposal writing
- Development of a (100% funding-friendly) communication strategy and materials. Targeting those audiences previously identified in your fundraising strategy!
- Development of international strategic partnerships
- Training, mentoring and coaching for fundraising success
Karina Sandoval has over 15 years of experience working for international organizations and the corporate sector in Latin America, United States of America and Europe. She holds a Master’s Degree in Business and Administration, MBA from University of Dallas in the U.S and a second Master’s Degree in International Development from University of Amsterdam. Parallel to that, she has take several courses and training in fundraising from the Institute of Fundraising in the UK.
Her areas of expertise include: Fundraising strategy development, Market assessments, international strategic partnerships, development of new and improved streams of income including impact investment opportunities, design and implementation of cause-related marketing campaigns, high-end fundraising events among others.
Some of the organizations she had the privilege to work with include: United Nations, Peace Child International, St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, Fairfood International (NL), Sense International, Stars Foundation, Government of Peru in NL, Inter-American Institute for Cooperation on Agriculture to name some.
Karina speaks Spanish, English and Dutch and currently lives in Amsterdam from where she serves clients from all over the world. She is currently IFC-Latam Director and aims at unleashing the huge potential that organizations and individuals have in the region at creating positive impact through the way they think and do fundraising, strategic alliances and impact investments.