Good governance is essential to your charity’s success. It means that you can comply with your legal obligations and support the structures needed for current and future achievement. The basis of good charity governance is thoughtful policy-making and expert practice.
Good charity and fundraising governance give you the ability to:
- Set your charity’s strategic direction and vision
- Manage your finances effectively and soundly
- Demonstrate leadership to staff
- Give donors confidence in your ability to deliver
- Act with integrity, openness and accountability
We can work with your board members to build their governance capability. Our consultants know what it takes to do this: they have many years’ experience as board members and trustees of charities both large and small.