Join IFC US Director, Laurence Pagnoni on this free webinar about virtual parties with a purpose on 29th April at 11am EST to find out how smaller online fundraising events could work for you.
Big Galas have their place, but smaller online events can be very lucrative when done well. Sometimes called “Parlour Gatherings,” we call them Parties With A Purpose (PWAP). They can serve to complement your large Gala, or in lieu of it.
In a time of pandemic, virtual parties with a purpose are a “must” to include in your fundraising programme.
The webinar will cover:
- What is a Party With A Purpose, how are they organised, why are they important?
- How do I recruit PWAP co-hosts, and what are their roles?
- What are the four key questions to answer at a PWAP?
- What pitfalls should I avoid when launching a PWAP, and how should I prepare?
- How many PWAP’s should I plan each year?
- Six Tips for conducting virtual donor calls.
The webinar panel includes:
Registrants will receive a free digital copy of the popular “Planning & Staging Cost-Effective Parlor Gatherings” by Laurence A. Pagnoni, MPA, IFC US Director and Chairman of LAPA Fundraising.
We encourage you to submit your questions for our panel directly on the registration form, or ask them in our Live Q&A during the webinar.