The Nonprofit Fundraising Solution
The nonprofit sector the world over continues to face major fundraising challenges. Government cutbacks, shrinking endowments, and business belt-tightening mean revenue shortfalls that could prevent organisations from fulfilling their missions. To survive and ultimately thrive, a nonprofit needs forceful revenue strategies and an organisational culture that champions them.
Over his 25 years as a nonprofit business leader, IFC US Director, Laurence A. Pagnoni has helped hundreds of small and mid-sized organisations go beyond surviving to thriving financially and excelling at their mission. In his book, THE NONPROFIT FUNDRAISING SOLUTION: Powerful Revenue Strategies to Take You to the Next Level, Pagnoni draws on his wealth of experience to provide real-world answers to the challenge of increasing contributed income in tough economic times.
Bridging the gap between theory and practical methods, The Nonprofit Fundraising Solution shows readers how to:
- Ensure that executive leadership and board dynamics fully support fundraising initiatives
- Build a broad constituency of donors aligned to the mission
- Determine the right level of funding diversification
- Use tactics such as challenge drives, stretch gifts, and corporate matching; parlor gatherings; leadership councils; year-end drives; corporate partnerships; and major campaigns to power revenue, increase access to wealthy donors, and raise their community profile
- Proactively encourage planned giving
- Avoid revenue plateaus
Full of real-life stories and case-studies of the strategies-in-action, this book reveals how any nonprofit can implement advanced fundraising methods and secure the funds they need to excel. Order your copy now on Amazon.