MAECENATA MANAGEMENT is Germany’s oldest consultancy specializing in the not-for-profit sector. It was founded in 1989 by Rupert Graf Strachwitz.
After working in and with nonprofits as a volunteer, staff, and board member for nearly 20 years, he knew that the sector in Germany, while growing fast and attracting increasing support from individuals, corporates, and public institutions facing the challenge to improve its management and organizational development as well as its theoretical background.
The expertise of our professional managerial and legal staff as well as our permanent partners enables us to provide the following services:
– Short-term and long-term consultancy
– Establishing all-round service in all kinds of nonprofits
– Full management and part management of nonprofits
– Program and project management
– Donor services
– Public speaking and teaching on relevant subjects