Join fundraisers from around the world at Global Giving 2022, a brand new online conference from 15th-17th November 2021.
As the world reopens post Covid, hear from the experts – both donors and fundraisers – on how Covid-19 has affected fundraising operations globally, what is happening now and how organisations are adapting to secure their futures.
What: Global Giving 2022 – Providing a unique forum whereby fundraisers from all around the world can swap ideas, learn how other organisations big and small have dealt with the challenges of the pandemic, both positive and negative. There will also be regional spotlight interviews, looking at the current situation, challenges and wins in East Africa and Asia. We’ll also be hearing from donors and organisations in Canada, the Middle East, Europe, Latin America and the US.
Where: Online via Zoom Conferencing
When: 15th-17th November 2021 at 4pm-6pm GMT
Cost: £50 access to all three days. Small charities can apply for complimentary tickets – email firstname.lastname@example.org
COVID-19 and Recovery: Inspire, Inform, Encourage
- Nick Booth, MVO, CEO, True Patriot Love Foundation in Canada
- Yasmeen Hassan, Global Executive Director of Equality Now in the US
- Deborah Mackenzie, Broadcaster and Journalist
- Emiliano Giovine, Senior Associate, RP Legal & Tax
- Eric Berseth, CEO, Philanthropy Advisors
- Samir Farrag, Director of Strategic Partnerships at Queen Rania Foundation
- Victoria Sloan, Director of Development (Faculty of Medicine and health) University of Sydney
- Angelica Pino, Grants Manager and Capacity Strengthening Specialist at The Sexual Violence Research Initiative (SVRI), LATAM
- Charles-Emmanuel Ballanger, CEO, Aide et Action International
- Bethan Francis, Managing Director, Stratcom
- Jerome Cheung, Senior Strategist, Stratcom
- Sarah Player, Director, IFC Ireland
- Sam Kayongo, Director, IFC Uganda
- Francesca Mineo, Director, IFC Italy
- Laurence Pagnoni, Director, IFC USA
- Jim De, Director, IFC India
- Bill King, CEO, IFC
Who is the conference for?
Senior fundraisers and fundraising managers, department directors and CEOs of charities and NGOs working on a local, national and international level.
Global Giving 2022 is brought to you by the International Fundraising Consultancy (IFC), a global company with fundraising experts in 17 countries around the world, based in Europe, the US, Latin America, Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
Conference registration is now open. Book your place today.