You can apply for a National Lottery Awards for All grant to support what matters to people and communities if your organisation is a:
- voluntary or community organisation
- registered charity
- constituted group or club
- not-for-profit company or community interest company
- social enterprise
- statutory body (including town, parish and community council)
National Lottery Awards for All has three funding priorities. You will have to show how you meet at least one of these:
- bringing people together and building strong relationships in and across communities
- improving the places and spaces that matter to communities
- enabling more people to fulfil their potential by working to address issues at the earliest possible stage.
To find out more or to apply for a grant, visit The Big Lottery Fund.