Kim has 25 years experience of working in a senior fundraising and marketing capacity in the education, voluntary and sport sectors.
His recent consultancy assignments have included:
- Interim Head of Fundraising for the £18m redevelopment of the London Academy of Music & Dramatic Art (LAMDA)
- conducting major capital campaign Feasibility Studies for Mill Hill and Oak Lodge schools
- Appeal Director for the £6.5m Olympic badminton centre in Redbridge
- Reviewing and advising on Oxfam’s fundraising strategy
- Campaign Director for a £1m bursary campaign at Highfield Prep School
- developing and implementing the major gifts programme for Pestalozzi International Village
- advising Greenwich Community College, London Leisure College, the Rugby Football Union and the new £150m Broomfield Hospital in Chelmsford on their charitable fundraising strategy and implementation
Kim has also planned and led the capital campaign for a new £8m performing arts centre at Eastbourne College, where he was Foundation & Appeal Director. His other roles have included inaugural CEO of the Rugby Union Premiership; PR, Marketing & Sponsorship Manager for UK cricket; inaugural CEO of the Super 12 premier league of racecourses; MD of Newmarket Racecourse, where he was responsible for securing the funding and managing the construction of the £20million Millennium Grandstand; and Development Director of the Peace Hospice in Hertfordshire.
He has also been MD of a leading sports sponsorship, marketing and advertising agency representing Wembley Stadium, the RFU, MCC, the Test Match Cricket Grounds, and the Rugby League World Cup.