About All Saints’ Church – Haggerston, London

All Saints was built in 1856 by Philip Charles Hardwick, an architect of some note who came from a line of successful architects. Hardwick’s most notible works include the Great Hall at Euston Station (demolished 1962) and the Great Western Royal Hotel, Paddington. Aisles and galleries were added sometime after the church was opened by an architect named Knightly.

In 1901 a fire broke out in the church which destroyed one third of the interior as well as the roof of the nave. During the eight-month restoration that followed, amongst the work carried out the organ was renovated and new lighting was installed.

What we did for them

All Saints Church is a Victorian Church which wished to undertake extensive renovation to meet the current needs of its congregation and community.

We developed a fundraising programme and assisted All Saints by researching grant-makers and drafting bids.

.