Whilst we can’t guarantee 100% job satisfaction, what we are offering is a short course in how to make the move from working for profit to beyond profit.
Included in the 6-week course is:
- How to re-write your CV and update your LinkedIn profile – Make it stand out for the right reasons.
- Where do you start? – Where to look for a job in the social sector.
- What are interviewers looking for if it’s not all about the money?
- Working in charities is all peace and love right?
- If I quit my job to get one in the social sector, I still need to pay the mortgage, so how does that work?
- How will I know if I like it?
All of these questions and more will be discussed and answered in this beginners guide to working in the social sector.
The course will take place at The Thinking Hut, Mauritskade 55C, 1092 AD Amsterdam, and will run from 7pm-9pm on the following dates:
- 18 September
- 24 September
- 02 October
- 08 October
- 15 October
- 22 October
The course usually costs €495, but we offering a special introductory price of € 297 for the first ten people who sign up.