We are delighted to announce that IFC has made the shortlist of the Charity Times Award’s Advisory Provider of the Year category.
The objectives of the awards have remained consistent since their inception:
• To honour the outstanding professionals in the many and varied fields of charity management
• To recognise, celebrate, and promote best practice
• To support continuing professional development
• Contribute towards raising the standards of charity management
• To promote and raise the profile of the charity sector
• To provide recognition for those who are providing effective support to the sector.
Up against six other companies for the coveted prize, IFC will find out if they have been crowned the winner at a glittering ceremony on Wednesday 4th October 2017 at the prestigious Park Plaza Westminster Bridge, London, which will be hosted by Iranian comedian, Shappi Khorsandi.