The session aims to help small charities with ways to overcome barriers to recruitment, best practice, interview tips and case studies which will give further insight into what has, and hasn’t, worked well for small charities recruiting for their first/sole fundraiser.
This session will cover:
- The barriers that small charities face when recruiting their first or sole fundraiser.
- The whole recruitment cycle.
- The initial first steps taken to recruit.
- The search and selection process.
- Interviews & offer stages.
- Ways to try and retain your fundraiser.
The session will take place on Friday 7 April 2017 from 13:30-16:30 at TPP Recruitment, 4th Floor, Sherborne House, 119-121 Cannon Street, London, EC4N 5AT. To book your place, click here.
The session will be led by Matt Adams. Matt is a Senior Consultant, specialising in recruitment to fundraising and development roles across the not-for-profit sector. Matt entered a career in recruitment following four years in the Government’s Faststream graduate programme, where he worked with a variety of ministers on projects ranging from policy development through to project management. Over the last eleven years, he has recruited exclusively to the public and not-for-profit sectors managing the recruitment process for various senior level appointments.